Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2018     Views: 19

If you submitted an incorrect draft of an assignment or otherwise need to change your submission, you must contact your instructor to ask that he or she clear the submission. Neither Student Support nor Academic Advising can clear the submission; only the course instructor can do this.

Note: it is up to the instructor's discretion whether they will do this/accept another or late submission.

For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.