Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jun 01, 2018 Views: 40
Answered By: Lynn VanLeer
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2018 Views: 40
The search field at the top of the Library’s website offers two options for searching:
- Thoreau: Thoreau searches most of the Library’s collection in one place. It includes articles, books, videos, and more. Learn more about how to use Thoreau and what databases Thoreau searches.
- Search everything: Searches Thoreau, Quick Answers, and the Library’s website (e.g. help and guides). It also returns a list of databases for simple keyword searches.
Here is an image of the search box. The default search is set for Thoreau.
- How do I search Thoreau?
- How do I find an exact or specific article in the Library if I have the reference citation?
- How do I select and use keywords in a database?
- Why am I not finding any results or articles?
Need help with database searching? Ask a Librarian!