Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Nov 07, 2017 Views: 41
Step 1: Find the Walden Classroom Calendar URL
- Start on your Walden University Blackboard Student Dashboard page
- Find the “Calendar” link on the “Tools” module
- At the bottom of the left-hand navigation there will be a section called “iCalendar”, with a button underneath: “Get External Calendar Link”. Click on the button.
- A window titled “Generate iCal URL” will pop up.
- Read the instructions closely, and then copy the URL provided.
Step 2: Follow your device specific installation instructions
Find the Calendar tool that you use from the list below and follow the outlined steps.
When syncing with Office please use the steps below.
- From the Add Calendar menu, select the “From internet”option
- Paste the URL that you copied from Blackboard into the “Link to the Calendar" field.
- Give your calendar a name and then click the Save button.
- Your Blackboard calendar items will now appear as a separate calendar in Office365. You can choose to view all your appointments at once or view them separately.
- Access the Synching your Blackboard Calendar to Office365 tuorial for more detailed instructions.