Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 43
Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 43
- Access the document in the myFinAid Document Portal.
- You can input the E-Sign Password and click E-Sign
- If you would like to opt out of electronically signing a document you can select the NO option under Opt Out of E-Sign.
- You can click confirm to continue if you are opting out of E-Sign.
- You will then need to download the form, print, sign, and upload the form to the myFinAid Document Portal.
- You will then hit the submit button and the document will now show as complete in your myFinAid Document Portal.
Learn more about financial aid at the SST Financial Aid Website.