Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 2083
You can refer to your Degree Audit to check for coursework completion. You can also schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to review your coursework and Degree Audit.
Please follow the steps below to locate your Degree Audit.
- Once you are logged into your portal, on the right side of the page select Registration.
- Under the Registration, select the Register for Class/View Degree Audit link.
- In the drop down menu of available terms, select the appropriate term for registration – visit the Academic Calendar page or contact an Academic Advisor for assistance in determining which term you need – and then hit Submit.
- On the next page, click the blue link that identifies your current program.
- This is your Degree Audit screen which can also be used as an Unofficial Transcript in some cases.
Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.