Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: May 31, 2017     Views: 16

You can refer to your Degree Audit to check for coursework completion. You can also schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to review your coursework and Degree Audit.

Please follow the steps below to locate your Degree Audit.

  1. Access your myWalden portal.
  2. Click the Student Services tab.
  3. On the top left under Registration and Degree Audit click Register for Courses and/or View Degree Audit.
  4. Select the appropriate term and click submit.
  5. Click on your program highlighted in blue.
  6. You are now looking at your coursework.

Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.