Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Nov 06, 2017 Views: 7
You can use the filters on the Databases by Name page to see databases that have a certain type of material or content, such as videos, encyclopedias, or newspapers.
Keep in mind that many databases have more than one type of content and will be included in different filtered lists.
Here are the steps to filter the databases by material or content type:
- On the Library homepage, click on Search and Find in the upper left.
- Click on Databases by Name.
- Click on All Database Types
- Click on the content type you want.
- How do I find a specific database?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- How do I get the full text of an article?
Do you have other database questions? Ask a Librarian!