Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 88
Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: May 17, 2017 Views: 88
- Go to the login page.
- Click "Can't access your account."
- Enter your student email address as the user ID and enter the characters in the CAPTCHA verification image.
- Select the "Email" button and a numeric verification code will be emailed to you.
- You can now enter your new password following the requirements for change of password.
- Click "Finish".
- You have now reset your password!
Find more information on how to reset your password located at the Student Support password reset website.