Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018 Views: 137
Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018 Views: 137
- Go to the login page.
- Click "Can't access your account."
- Enter your student email address as the user ID and enter the characters in the CAPTCHA verification image.
- Select the "Email" button and a numeric verification code will be emailed to you.
- You can now enter your new password following the requirements for change of password.
- Click "Finish".
- You have now reset your password!
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.