Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 708
You can find make a payment upon logging into the Student Finance Portal.
- Login to your myWalden student portal and click the "Me" icon on the top right.
- Here you will select "My Finances".
- From the "My Finances" page, select "Manage Your Account/Make A Payment" and now you will see your Student Finance Portal Homepage.
To make a payment, please follow these steps:
- After logging into the Student Finance Portal, select the Payments tab.
- Select your preferred method of payment.
3. Select either the total balance or specify an exact amount.
4. Select "Pay via xxx" (Method you selected).
5. You will be directed to “Make A Payment” where you can confirm or update your contact information.
6. Click “Continue”
7. Provide your Card or Bank Account Details depending on if you selected credit or debit card or eCheck.
8. Confirm or update your billing address associated with the card or bank account.
9. Review and Submit your Payment
10. You will receive a “Success” Notification once your payment has been accepted.
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at email@example.com