Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 14
You can practice cyber safety by doing the following:
1. Use caution so that you do not accidentally open a malware product on your computer.
- Do not open email from people you do not know
- Do not download suspicious software
- Be cautious in clicking on pop-up boxes.
2. Only download from trusted sources (for example downloading Adobe from the official Adobe website.)
Walden University does not officially endorse any third-party software; our goal is to provide options for how to back up your computer files.
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.