Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017     Views: 1336

Walden University will release a refund if a credit remains on the account after payment, US Federal Financial Aid disbursement or university credit has been applied. 

If you wish to have any of the credit balance (with the exception of Title IV Financial Aid credit balance) remain on your account, please complete the Authorization for Credit Balance to Remain on Account form.   All Title IV credit balances MUST be refunded per US regulation.

Excess credits paid via credit card, debit card, Paypal along with wire transfers effected via the Student Financial Portal will be refunded back via the method paid. Excess credits paid via check,  Flywire or other payment methods will be refunded back via check, direct deposit; if available (U.S. bank only), or wire transfer.  


More Information:

How can I view my account overview?

How can I view my statement?

How can I view my invoice?

What currencies does Walden University accept?

See information on payment options

For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at