Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017 Views: 60
To apply for a book advance, you must complete and submit a Book Advance Request form. To locate the Book Advance Request form, complete the following steps.
- Login to your myWalden portal and scroll down to Academic Resources.
- Select University and Program Forms.
- You will now see a list of Forms including Financial, Registrar, and Other.
- Under Financial Services Forms you will see Book Advance Request.
- Click the Book Advance Request Link to complete and submit the request.
If you have not yet transitioned to the new myWalden Portal you will click the Student Services tab. On the Student Services tab, click the Financial Forms link (under Tuition & Finances).
Once you have completed and submitted the Book Advance Request, please allow up to 5 business days for the book advance request to be processed.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.