Answered By: Jason Steidl Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 970
Your Admissions letter’s location will vary based on when you were accepted to Walden.
When were you admitted to Walden?
Note: The date of your admittance to the program will not be the same as the date you started your program; students have one year from their acceptance to Walden to begin their program.
If you were accepted to Walden before December 7, 2015, your admission letter was sent to you as an e-mail. The e-mail was sent by the Office of Admissions to the personal e-mail you used when applying to the University. Attached to this e-mail was your program of study, outlining the courses required for your program and any applicable transfer of credit you may have been eligible for based on a review of your transcript(s) during admission.
If you were accepted to Walden after December 7, 2015, your admission letter is available in your Homepage application portal. To access this letter (and your transfer of credit evaluation) please follow the steps below.
1. Log into your application portal at myhomepage.waldenu.edu.
2. In the upper-right corner, click on the Apply link.
3. On the Apply page, click on the Overview link.
4. Once your Overview page loads, you can access your Admissions Decision Letter (in a PDF) and Transfer of Credit Evaluation (in a Word file).
From the Overview page, you can download the Admissions Decision Letter and the Transfer of Credit Evaluation for your own review and records.
Do you have other questions about your admissions letter or about starting your program at Walden?
- Can I get a new or updated admissions letter?
- How do I know if I have been awarded a transfer of credit?
- What address should I use when sending my official transcripts to Walden?
- How can I get into my myWalden portal?
- How can I defer my first course?
- Who is my enrollment advisor?
- Who is my academic advisor?