Answered By: Emily Dahlen
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2017     Views: 269

Exemptions are permitted only for doctoral students who (a) readmit or change specializations at the proposal stage, (b) have already earned a completed doctoral degree from Walden University or another accredited institution, or (c) are already faculty teaching courses at Walden University.

For more information:

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.