Answered By: Erin Gabrielson Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016 Views: 501
Follow the steps below to Schedule an Appointment with a librarian in your area:
1. Start on the Library Appointments page.
2. Select your school from the options under Find your Library liaison.
3. Click Schedule Appointment.
4. Select an available time that works for you!
Please note: Appointment times for the next, coming month become available the last week of the previous month.
In your appointment, librarians will help you to:
- determine appropriate databases
- brainstorm the most effective keywords to use
- learn search strategies to help you get the best results
- learn about techniques to organize your research
- locate theories or theorists
Librarians are not able to:
- select articles for you to use in your capstone
- assist with APA style, or with writing or editing of documents
- determine whether your research topic is "good" or "bad"
- assist with applying your methodology to your research
- How do I get Library help for an assignment?
- Does the Library have videos?
- How do I get help with Library research?
Have more questions for the Library? Ask a Librarian!